Group Meditation and Inner Journeying
Next date: SATURDAY 4th MARCH 2017 at 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Create the 2017 you want by releasing out-dated patterns that no longer serve you a purpose - this can be limiting habits and relationships, fears, lack of purpose that you will explore from a past life perspective to gain insight, renewed direction and healing. Aided by re-birthing work to help release any imprints whilst in the womb for complete soul healing.
Venue: Tara Yoga Centre, 25-31 Ironmonger Row, London, EC1V 3QW - Nearest Tube is Old Street
Cost is £20. Places are limited, email email@example.com today if you wish to attend and please share this event to those who may find it appealing.
Allow leading expert Nicolas Aujula as seen on ITV and Channel 4 to help change your life script by going on an enlightening journey into your past and future lives through a group meditation where you can unravel and make sense of the various experiences of your soul's journey through time.
"Since my journey into past lives, I've developed a healthier state of mind, an inner strength & understanding"
- Sonia Shah, Daily Record
"Having suffered from migraines since childhood, my head pains have disappeared. I'm amazed” - Lisa Palmer, ITV
We have all lived countless past-lives that determines your current life script to shape personality, choices and ways of thinking as we all carry forth old dynamics from strengths and talents to fears and limitations. Often we can find our selves stuck in patterns that make no sense in their origins, that can actually stem from previous lives. By understanding the experiences of the past and projections of the future we have the opportunity to change the script of our present life through meditation and inner work to be more confident, happy and at peace.
Whether you are curious about past-lives, future-lives, wish to understand yourself better or improve health, self and relationships, you're invited to join Nicolas Aujula in a safe and tranquil group setting to take a step in the right direction to be the best you can today.
Tapping into over 12 years of experience and unique techniques that have garnished rave media reviews, this group promises to offer a thought provoking, uplifting and inspirational experience.
The format of the group meditation will commence with a brief introduction after which you'll be instructed into a deep meditation state for the regression experience. The session will end with a discussion where attendees can share their thoughts.
- Realising your past lives and future lives; how they impact your life today
- Enhanced self awareness, understanding and self-esteem
- Accelerate your personal development
- Opportunity to notice and let go of outdated and limiting patterns
- Physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual renewal
Read our reviews in Daily Mail and Daily Mirror newspapers
Points to remember
- Avoid coming with a heavy stomach, its best to eat lightly 60 minutes before or anything heavy 90 minutes before the meditation
- Please bring a pen and notebook/paper as you want to make brief notes. Also a bottle of water can be useful to feel hydrated after the session.
- It's best to attend with an open minded and relaxed attitude as that will facilitate the Regression process, leave your worries and stresses behind as best as you can.
- The meditation is conducted in a relaxed state of mind, you will remember everything and be fully in control throughout the whole process. You body will feel asleep but your mind will be fully alert and aware.
- Please note that around 10%-15% of people may not NOT regress for a number of reasons, but you can still benefit from the deep relaxation and the release work that we do.
- If your running late on the day, it's best to text me on 07596 940020
- Lastly, relax and enjoy the session I'm sure you'll find it enlightening
Location: Tara Yoga Centre, 25-31 Ironmonger Row, Islington, EC1V 3QW
Nearest Tube: Old Street station on Northern line and it's a 8 minute walk to the venue
Directions: As you leave Old Street tube station take exit 4 onto Old Street and follow the road. Take right at St Lukes Close, walk down and continue straight through St Lukes Garden which leads straight onto Ironmonger Row.
Upon arrival: If you can arrive for 1.20pm that would be great and wait in the reception area. You'll have to press a buzzer to gain entry to the venue and as you walk into the building walk up the stairs and turn left. You will be required to remove your shoes upon entering the meditation hall so wear socks if your feet get cold easily and shoe racks are available. Also for the meditation cushions, mats and blankets will be provided. All phones should be switched off as not to disturb the session.